Integrating Technology: What Actually Works, Informed by the Pandemic
The informal testimonials from around the city and around the country have been dismal. “OMG!” “This year has been the toughest year in _____ years of teaching.” Teachers have been suffering and administrations have been frustrated. Student learning (and emotional wellness) is suffering when it was time for healing.
But not all schools are hurting. Some, despite facing the same challenges as others, have helped students thrive and run classes that are safe and fun. These practices are simple, experience-backed, and available nowhere else.
What you will learn:
• The most effective lesson planning activities that create a sense of purpose and community and circumvent behavior issues.
• How to diagnose the root causes of classroom behavior issues.
• How to build classroom discipline in distinct, predictable, and measurable stages, and the tools to move classes from one stage to another.
• Involving the whole school community.
How the course is taught:
• Instructor-led or self-paced online course
• 7 Weeks or 3 Months access
• 45 course hours/3 continuing education credits